Conducting client research is a great way to learn what your clients think about your practice, and yes, if you are planning a client survey we have a proven set of questions to help you achieve some insightful client data.
Benefits to you
- Useful in helping you to understand what is working and what isn’t workingAn effective way of testing new ideas. For example, the introduction of a new service offer or a new way that you plan on communicating with clients
- A good way to find out how aware your clients are of your services
- Ensure you keep your ‘finger on the pulse’ on client needs
- Instant feedback if using online surveys such as survey monkey
- Can be timely
- Can be costly if you engage an external market research company
- Conducting research from your own practice may skew consumer responses as opposed to outsourcing to a market research company
- Consider the response rate of an external market research company versus in-house
- Keep it simple, make it easy for your audience to respond
- Incentivise participation
- Be prepared for your practice to be exposed to key areas for improvement
- If you are going to conduct client research, you need to ensure you have a robust process in place should your client ask to be removed from future research
- This can be done by making a ‘file note’ on the clients file and updating email preferences. You then need to ensure if you conduct future research that this client is not included.
- Use a business like Feedsy to distribute your next client survey to your chosen client segment.
Contact us today to receive your FREE client survey questions.